Friday, November 27, 2009

D & D tie the knot.

You may remember D & Ds engagements photos that I did early in the summer. Their wedding was in September (I know I have been awful about updating the blog) & it was such an eventful day!

Ds Mother was so proud of her, you could see it in her eyes, hear it in her words. It was really a beautiful thing to see. Their ceremony was one like I have never seen before, there were very strict rules of where I could and could not go, and I learned when the real term, tying the knot, comes from. :)

D&D had the most adorable twins as their flower girls & an ever so shy ring bearer. During the formals shots it was absolutely freezing, but D & D had a very cooperative bridal party and we managed to capture some great shots...despite the creepy black cat that kept following us, trying to get under Ds dress.

I had way too many pictures to post....still have some from the reception to post (later).

D&D thank you so very much for including me in your joyous day. You are such a pleasure to be around, so full of energy, warmth and happiness!

























2 comments:

Steph December 1, 2009 at 11:50 PM  

Wow!! These are so, so good becks. So many tender, wonderful moments captured. LOVE them!

Anonymous December 2, 2009 at 9:03 PM  

Those train pictures are cool! Where is that?
What has me laughing was that poor little flower girl crying. TOO CUTE.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP