Saturday, August 1, 2009

Remember?

Do you remember Baby R's birth portraits I did last year? I was thrilled when S contacted me last week to arrange family portraits.
We met in the hot hot heat today and had a great visit while I captured S and her beautiful family....

S & R have such beautiful boys....

C, the oldest brother, who reminded me ever so much of my oldest!






























And here he is, Baby R!!! He is the cutest little thing. At one point he just started to laugh at nothing in particular, it was so hilariously cute!





























Quiet L...adorable. :)






























My favorite picture, thus far from the session. I know, I know, not your typical, studio, stiff, everyone look at the camera and say cheese boring family portrait. But I'm not the typical photographer. I LOVE this image. I love how S looks so calm and gorgeous, R looks happy, L is wondering what on earth the crazy photographer is doing trying to get everyone's attention and R and C are totally laughing and playing together. More importantly, I LOVE how it shows them as they really are.


S, thank you for contacting me. It was such a pleasure spending time with you and your family. You truly are a joy!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP