Sunday, July 5, 2009

While I'm home....



I'll be heading home and I thought I'd offer a family portrait special while I'm back. I've had a few requests and I'd really love to offer this to you while I'm back.

Sessions can be for family portraits, children's portraits, maternity, engagements.....

All sessions will be held on one day (please message me if the date doesn't work for you, I will do my very best to work something out for you individually)

Book your spot today!

Each 30 minute session is $150 and includes a fantastic shoot with a Rebecca and your choice of 5 of the following packages:

Package A: one professionally printed 8x10
Package B: two professionally printed 5x7's
Package C: four professionally printed 4x5's
Package D: one professionally printed 5x7, two 4x5's
Package E: eight professionally printed 2.5 x 3.5

(each package is for one image only as packages are printed on one sheet, no matter how many prints there are)

Each additional package is $15.

Also includes a 5x7 custom designed Holiday card, with your choice of words, picture and design (you will have the digital negative of this so you can print it at location of your choice ....or I can print if you'd like).

An online album to share with friends and family.

*Digital negatives are available, please message me for a price.

Here is a sample of some of the holiday cards I offer:
Here

They will be custom designed with your families image, name....whatever you would like them to read (and of course with 2009 lol).


I hope to see a lot of you while I'm home. I haven't even met some of your children and this would be a great time for me to do so, while providing lasting memories for you and your family.

Please feel free to invite your friends to the event. :)

Please message or email me to book your spot or inquire about anything I've mentioned.

Looking forward to seeing you.

1 comments:

Hope Walls July 20, 2009 at 11:42 AM  

Welcome home Beckmeister. muchLOVE.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP