Sunday, April 5, 2009

Lovely Miss B

Miss B is a very good friend of mine. She signed up to do Boudoir photos with us a few weeks ago. She said right from the beginning that she wanted to bring her headphones, which are fuzzy, I must add. She also brought along a stack of her favorite books.
I loved this shoot. It was such a pleasure to take her photos, and in such a way that totally made her personality shine through onto the images!
Miss B...thank you for coming, I really had a lot of fun!
:)






3 comments:

miss b April 5, 2009 at 10:50 PM  

I ♥ U! Thanks for taking my pics, and yes, I think really capturing me :)

Anonymous April 17, 2009 at 2:27 PM  

I <3 the shot of the glasses on the books, it tells a story. Great set :)

Hope Walls April 23, 2009 at 8:22 PM  

So sweet! Nice work and Miss B - hot! Ouch!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP